Managing Coronavirus at Rendzina Cottage
Rendzina Cottage has made the decision to close and at this stage will only take bookings from 1 January 2021 onwards
Regular Review will be taking place and changes to this date may occur
We are supporting the important process all Australians are having to undertake to isolate themselves from each other as much as possible to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus. This will allow the health system to manage those cases of Coronavirus requiring medical care. We are regularly reviewing the updates from the Federal and State Governments, and abiding by that advice. We would anticipate that bookings from January 2021 would still be reasonable to accept at this time. We will update this website depending on any significant changes to the advice all of us are receiving.